Shipping is available by DHL, Bus, Trucking Companies, and the Postal Service at an additional cost. We try to ship parts the same day ordered, however in some instances if the part isn't off the vehicle and/or we are backlogged, it will go to the next day. If further delays are anticipated, we will inform you.
Approximate shipping and handling costs will be quoted at the time of parts quote.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns for exchange or refund must be made within 14 days of shipping. No exchange will be made until refunded merchandise is received in its original condition, with the original invoice. Shipping fees will be charged on all parts.
We will not refund shipping unless we made an error in processing or shipped a defective part. Harry’s Auto Parts is not responsible for any damage that may occur in shipping. We will not be responsible for parts ordered in-correctly by the customer. Special orders are non-returnable. All refunds will be credited back to the Visa or MasterCard that was used in the original purchase. No returns after 30 days.
All cores must be returned pre-paid.
SPECIAL ORDERS CANNOT BE RETURNED.
Conditional Warranty Limits
- ALL MECHANICAL PARTS are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of purchase unless an extended warranty is purchase or terms are otherwise specified.
- ALL ELECTRICAL PARTS including COMPUTERS are non-refundable
- ENGINES are guaranteed to be in good operation within reasonable limits and specifications as stated by the seller (i.e. Oil pressure and oil consumption). Engine accessories are not warranted unless purchased separately. Engine and transmission leaks are not covered by warranty. Replace frost plugs, gaskets, seals that may leak before installation. The radiator should be inspected to make sure they still have proper cooling capacity. Engine coolers must be replaced and a copy of the invoice proving such must be supplied for warranty .Injectors, injection pumps, turbo are not warranty on diesel engines. There will be no warranty to diesel engines found to be dusted from use of aftermarket air cleaners. Engines with aftermarket chips and programmers will be void of warranty.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS are guaranteed to be functional for a period of 90 days. It is recommended that converter pump seals, pan gaskets, and filters be replaced prior to installation. Automatic transmission coolers and lines must be flushed of all contaminated oil. Non-serviceable coolers must be replaced. Lockup convertors circuits must be tested upon installation. Failure due to oil contamination or overheating voids warranty.
- Warranty is limited to the replacement, repair or refund at the option of the seller. The seller must authorize any repairs. Labor and freight are not refundable. Any parts returned must be accompanied by the sales receipt. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of malfunctioning parts. Towing and loss of use is not covered.
- ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, COMPETITION OR RACING VOIDS WARRANTY.
- OVERHEATING OR LACK OF LUBRICATION VOIDS WARRANTY.
- Parts that are not defective may be returned for credit. Returns are subject to 20% restocking charge. Parts ordered from other suppliers are subject to warranty terms of that supplier. Special order parts are non-refundable. Refunds on parts supplied as requested may be subject to labor charge for removal based on $ 92.00 per hour. Computers and electronic modules are non-refundable. Parts tampered with are not eligible for refund.
- All goods and merchandise are sold on a conditional sales basis.